Saturday, May 28, 2011

New Wall in the Nursery

A few weeks ago we reshuffled some of the furniture in the nursery. The rocking chair kept bumping against the air conditioner that was behind it, so some bookshelves moved and the rocking chair moved and things seem to be working out much better now functionality-wise. But it means that the wall where the rocking chair is now, and some of the bookshelves once were, is completely empty, which makes me think it needs filling up!

I found this cool Ikea hack that takes a spice rack and turns it into a forward-facing bookshelf. I'm thinking it would be perfect for beside the rocker to hold The Bean's bedtime books. We could easily switch out the selection every week or two to keep things fresh.

I'm also thinking some new art from Etsy may be in order. I'm still enjoying my art selections from last post of Etsy finds I made, plus have found some new ones I'm digging:

Sarah Jane Studios


Sugar Fresh


Clever Apple


Penny People Designs


And lastly, this little guy is already on his way to our place (I couldn't resist)...

trafalgar's square

No comments:

Post a Comment