Sunday, December 18, 2011

2011 Holiday Craft Exchange

Last year when I saw An Offering of Love's Holiday Craft Exchange, I thought it was such a nice idea, but hesitated too long to join in.  This year when S posted about it again, I signed up right away!  I worried about what to make, but think in the end that I came up with something nice.  I can't wait to see it on our recipient's tree!

And today our parcel arrived!  I was very surprised... I didn't know Canada Post made deliveries on the weekend. 



We were sent some beautiful beeswax candles surrounded by Hershey's kisses and a gorgeous photo card of S, R, and their three sweet girls. 

Thank you S! 

2 comments:

  1. Ours came in the mail today too! So much fun! Your candles are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) glad it arrived safely! happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete