Sunday, October 14, 2012

Photo Challenge

16: Long Exposure
This is definitely another setting I need to learn more about.  I should have found a more interesting subject, but really it was just about getting a long exposure shot. 

17: Upside Down

18: Lines

19: Something Yellow

20: Trees

21: After Dark
I had a video of Sprout kicking in my belly for this, but Blogger doesn't seem to want to upload it, and the YouTube link is not embedding.  

22: Hands
 
23: Sun
 
24: Peace
I had a photo of my grandparents' gravestone for this one, but Blogger keeps rotating it and I'm tired of trying to figure out how to NOT have that happen. 
 
25: Something Orange
I thought coming across this old crate was too funny of a coincidence to pass up for "something orange." 
 
26: Close up
 
27: From a distance
 
28: Flowers
 
29: Black and White
 
I plan on posting #30 tomorrow.  It's been a month and I haven't looked at my camera manual to figure out the self-timer, but I'm still planning on making it happen.  Keeping up with this challenge was a lot harder than I thought it would be, but I liked having the ideas for different shots, even if I got behind.  I'd be toying with the idea of doing a 365, but I don't think I'm ready!  Thanks to An Offering of Love and Insert Metaphor for the inspiration!  
 

2 comments: