Monday, February 4, 2013

::right now::




 
 
 Right now I am...

::listening to sweet kitty snores.
::sipping my favourite tea.
::catching up on blogs.
::hoping our readers forgive me for the lack of response to their comments lately.  (I read every one and appreciate them so much.  I will try to get back on track soon.) 
::enjoying the sunlight coming through the curtains and the fact that I am warm inside.
::smiling at the evidence of morning playtime that happened while I was still cozy in bed. 
::trying to remember lyrics to songs so I can sing more to this little one. 
::weighing the positives and negatives of a potential job opportunity.
::marvelling at how quickly small gets big.
::sending wishes for a happy Monday to everyone reading. 

Inspired by SouleMama

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect morning. Those little shoes are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post :) I can't wait to hear about the potential job opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ::right now:: I am loving this post! Looking forward to hearing more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those little baby slippers, and coffee and a computer date - how relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All sounds very well at your house! Glad to hear it.

    Jennifer @dark blue dragon

    ReplyDelete